Friday, July 17, 2009

【Seni。 】


Finally , i finish my Seni Folio !! Hurray(・∀・)
it was finish school when 12:30pm
but i not yet done my seni kerja ~
so i
leave the class until 1:30pm(゜д゜)



this all small size banner ~
i just spend 10 minutes to finish it

i like this kind of edit so much ~
although very common, but very good-looking * 笑(`・ω・´)☆

Fuyoh ~ when i went back home ..
i start help help Lina & Suet Ee edit banner

the Lina ah~ so GENG !
send me sooo many picture

after edit the banner for them
they still not satisfied
ask me edit for them again
make me crazy (´ω`)

remember treat me
eat sweet~(*´∀`*)♪









this is a blog banner for you six people
hope you all like it (´∀`)


tired already ~…(´Д`)zZZ
i went to rest ~ bye

4 comments:

  1. you wan ? i can edit for u now~ haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow
    So nice..
    Love it so much...
    Thx u so so much~

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...
    nice editing^^
    it's so creative ^^
    i might take 1 day or more to finish editing.. =.=

    ReplyDelete