Tuesday, March 30, 2010

【Lady18。 】


I lost many things in this years
i lost my heart .. the most pure heart
i have been very suffered since last year till now
i was around to look forward to you
where did you go . can you come back to me ?




can you listen to me ?
( if you say yes )
but i dare not to tell you my feelings now

can you come to me ?
( if you say yes )
i will treasure the day when you together with me

can you says to me ?
( if you say yes ) i will remember what you says to me





i feel so empty ...
i need some things to fill up my life , but
what can i do .. what can i do .. what can i do








sighhhhh ....

2 comments:

  1. sometimes when you lost something, is hard for you to found it back.
    things that are meant to be yours, will always be there. no matter how long or how difficult life is, still it will never goes away.
    maybe now you have lost it and life seems empty for you. but maybe in the future, you will find someone that is special and important to you.
    from there, the special someone will slowly make you forget and erase all the painful memories that you had and brings to you the happiness that you once lost.
    slowly your broken heart will be healed and truthfully maybe your next will be your forever...
    p.s. sorry for being so long winded, just my opinion though =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree what Koji said.
    Come on girl..be mature,don't pessimistic.
    You should be optimistic in your life.
    No matter it's for yourself or family....
    don't let them worry for you~

    ReplyDelete